Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 years Till Now

Many things does changed for the good, well sometimes the bad also. But as years gone by our loved for one another has deepened. Into more mutual understanding, not usually just human but our B also! He knows how we feel and knows what our next move will be. Like a mind from a child! Then again that's how we treated him all these years.

I still remember that back from the early years when he's still in the learning period of time. I used to express somewhat unpleasant treatment to him whenever he did something wrong. Once he'd chewed on my shoes to pieces, when I returned from work, I was outraged. I took the bits from the shoe and had it shoved it back to it's mouth and screamed for him to swallow it! which of course, he won't because of my fierce temper. I had lost it that time, I even went further to shut it's mouth to force him to swallow his own mistakes. And he kept trying to push it out. I yelled at him till almost broke our ears. I said, if you really like eating it that much, why don't you just swallow it! Then, I just kept hitting his muzzle with my right fist. I've lost count how many time. He almost pass out cause I saw his eyes went half shut and his limbs were trembling like it's going to loose from it's joints. After I saw that, I realized that what I've done and I stopped. That wasn't an eventful situation, and it does happened during that period of time. As for my wife, she couldn't say a word to stop me or defend him. Guess she knew that was necessary for lesson to be learn. Though, it may not be pleasant. But it had to be taught. After that day, B never ever chew or even sniff on our shoes anymore.


No comments: